Multi-purpose heavy duty plastic containers for restaurants are made of clean, clear polypropylene, which is known for its firmness and superior tensile strength. This versatile material is also unresponsive to food additives, and as a result, containers made of this kind of plastic are ideal for packaging and merchandising different kinds of fresh, hot, or cold foods. Sourcing them from a restaurant supply reliable store would ensure good quality at a competitive price.
Generally speaking, these plastic containers are ideal for storing potato salad, chicken salad, hot and cold soup, and sauces and dips. They ensure many benefits for restaurants, including:
1. Can be used in microwave and refrigerator.
2. Dishwasher safe.
3. Sturdy build for durability.
4. Translucent and glossy to give customers a clear view of contents.
5. Lock-tight to prevent leakage and ensure safe and reliable take out of hot and cold foods from store to final destination.
6. Built-in break tabs retain the quality of the food and keeps it fresh and tamper resistant.
7. Heat resistant up to 400 degrees.
8. Available as combo set – container and lid.
9. Safe, convenient and appealing to customers.
The leak-proof design of the plastic containers also prevents leakage when they are placed in the microwave. These to go take out containers are available in different capacities, from 8 oz to 32 oz. So they can be used to freeze soups and other foods in large amounts or in small portion-size containers. Smaller plastic containers will freeze and defrost faster, storing food in them ensures that it is ready to heat and serve. Moreover, unlike paper and foam products, plastic containers offer a clear view of what’s inside.
Saving money on your restaurant supplies means buying in bulk. Look for a reliable restaurant supply store that offers attractive, heavy duty plastic containers for restaurants at the most competitive prices. Browsing online can help you find one.
Wholesale purchase of your plastic container is a viable option and can get you great discounts. Established suppliers even offer shipping free for orders that exceed a specific amount. What’s more, partnering with the right store can help you buy all that you need for your restaurant at one place, such as kitchen accessories, janitorial products, disposables, glassware, dinnerware, apparel, break room products and much more.