0086 574 87739122
Plastic containers such as plastic crispers and cups are used more and more widely in the home, especially in the summer. How to choose the
right material to ensure safety? Wang Zhenhua senior engineer said that the bottom of the plastic product has a triangle with an arrow. The
recycling mark, there is a number in the middle of the triangle, this is the code of the plastic material, according to this number to choose
different materials of plastic appliances for different purposes.
1. stands for PET (polyester): common in mineral water bottles, carbonated beverage bottles
This kind of beverage bottle can resist heat to 70℃, suitable for warm drinks or frozen foods. It is easy to deform when it is filled with
high temperature liquid or heated, and harmful substances will melt out. After 10 months of use, PET may age and release harmful substances.
Therefore, when the beverage bottle is used up, it should be discarded in time, and should not be used as a water cup or recycled for a long
2. stands for HDPE (high density polyethylene): soy sauce bottle, oil bottle, cleaning and bathing product bottle
HDPE can be heat-resistant from 100 ° C to 120 ° C. It is used in food packaging and is generally used to manufacture large-capacity
containers, turnover boxes, turnover drums, etc., and has good environmental adaptability.
3. stands for PVC (polyvinyl chloride): medicine bottle, storage bottle
PVC without plasticizer is hard, used for pipes, doors and windows, etc., and is used in food and medicine packaging.
4. stands for LDPE (low density polyethylene): yogurt bottle, chewing gum bottle, beverage bottle
LDPE is a general-purpose plastic with low processing temperature and generally no additives. It can be used in a variety of containers, but
the temperature cannot exceed 80 ℃.
5. stands for PP (polypropylene): crisper, microwave lunch box
The only plastic case that can be placed in the microwave oven can be reused after careful cleaning. Special attention is required. In some
microwave ovens, the case is made of PP resin, but the cover is made of PE. Since the PE cannot withstand high temperatures, it cannot be
placed in the microwave together with the case. To be on the safe side, remove the lid before placing it in the microwave oven.
6. stands for PS (polystyrene): instant noodle box, fast food box
PS is heat resistant, cold resistant, and impact resistant, but it cannot be placed in a microwave oven to prevent low molecular weight
chemicals from being released due to excessive temperature. It is not suitable for containing strong acidic substances (such as vinegar,
orange juice), and it is easy to decompose harmful components at high temperatures.
7. stands for PC (polycarbonate): kettle, water glass, pure bucket