0086 574 87739122
Disposable plastic cups are made of materials approved by the national security department. They are all environmentally safe materials. As for safety and insecurity, it is mainly determined whether the items contained in the user satisfy the nature of the two materials.
The disposable plastic cup material used in the Miso disposable pet cup and PP cup has the following characteristics:
Pet material features:
1. Has good mechanical properties, impact strength is 3 to 5 times that of other films, and good folding resistance.
2. Oil resistant, fat resistant, olefin resistant, dilute alkali, resistant to most solvents.
3. It has excellent high and low temperature resistance, can be used for a long time in the temperature range of 120 ℃, can withstand high temperature of 150 ℃ for short-term use, can withstand low temperature of -70 ℃, and has little effect on mechanical properties at high and low temperatures.
4. Low gas and water vapor permeability, excellent gas barrier, water, oil and odor properties.
5. High transparency, UV blocking, good gloss.
6. Non-toxic, odorless, good health and safety, can be directly used for food packaging.
PP material features:
Non-toxic, odorless, low density, strength, stiffness, hardness and heat resistance are better than low-pressure polyethylene, can be used at around 100 ℃. It has good dielectric properties and high-frequency insulation and is not affected by humidity, but becomes brittle at low temperature, not wear-resistant and easy to age. Suitable for making general mechanical parts, corrosion resistant parts and insulating parts. Common organic solvents such as acids and bases have little effect on it and can be used in food utensils.