0086 574 87739122
The most comprehensive identification of good and bad lunch box cold knowledge!
Disposable tableware is divided into the following three categories according to the source of raw materials, production process, degradation method, and recycling level:
1. Biodegradable products: such as paper products (including pulp molding type, cardboard coating type), edible powder molding type, plant fiber molding type, etc.;
2. Light/biodegradable materials: light/biodegradable plastic (non-foaming) type, such as photobiodegradable PP;
3. Easy to recycle materials: such as polypropylene (PP), high impact polystyrene (HIPS), biaxially oriented polystyrene (BOPS), natural inorganic mineral filled polypropylene composite products, etc.
With the continuous improvement of people's living standards, various disposable paper daily necessities emerge in an endless stream, and many different types of household paper used in different occasions are continuously introduced. In China, the penetration rate of disposable paper products, especially toilet paper and feminine hygiene products, is much higher in first-tier cities than in second- and third-tier cities and rural areas. Zhiyan Data Research Center stated that with the saturation of disposable paper products in developed cities, second- and third-tier cities and rural areas have become new market growth areas.
Reasons for the prohibition of disposable tableware
Why should the country ban foamed plastic tableware?
1. Foamed plastic tableware is difficult to recycle after being used up;
2. The foaming agent used in the production of some enterprises is butane (that is, the gas of the lighter), which is easy to catch fire and is not safe;
3. The product is easy to dissolve harmful substances under high temperature (>65℃), and it is not safe to use, especially when used in a microwave oven, it is easy to melt;
4. The product is large in size and inconvenient for transportation and storage;
5. It is not easy to decompose, pollutes the environment, and is harmful to the human body;
6. There are alternative products (cornstarch tableware).