We use more and more in our lives, and they are […]
We use more and more in our lives, and they are all related to the imported objects. So how should we buy such important items?
1. Choose good airtightness. Generally, the lunch box should be sealed in a plastic packaging bag, and the packaging bag should not be damaged. The loosely packed lunch box is easy to be polluted by the environment, and hygiene cannot be guaranteed.
2. Carefully check whether the packaging label is marked with "product name, manufacturer's name, factory address, product implementation standards, production date, shelf life, sanitary license" and other content that must be marked by national regulations. If the marking content is incomplete or incomplete Standards, it is best not to buy such a lunch box.
3. Observe the appearance of the lunch box. The body of a good-quality lunch box should have uniform color and clear outline, and the mouth of the box should not have obvious depressions or wrinkles.
4. Look at the mouth of the box. Note that the mouth of the box should be flat and smooth, without waste edges, burrs, and the cup body should be clean and transparent, uniform in thickness, free of impurities, bubbles, water lines, and fisheyes.
5. To check the hardness, choose a lunch box with a good body hardness. Try to choose a lunch box with a thick and stiff wall. When choosing a lunch box, you can gently squeeze the two sides of the lunch box with your hands. The body's hardness is good or bad.
CPET tray, more resistant to high temperature, is a brand new generation of products in the field of packaging. It can stand up to 230℃, an ideal substitute for aluminum foil tray in oven use. Currently, it has been widely used by airlines, supermarkets and bakeries for food heating