Generally, at the time of purchase, the paper cu […]
Generally, at the time of purchase, the paper cup is mainly determined by observing the appearance characteristics, and the good paper cup generally performs the following test quality inspection:
1. Functional test: Test whether the paper cup can hold liquid, such as water.
2. Performance test: Test whether the paper of the paper cup is thick enough and not easy to be deformed.
3. Stress test (load test): Whether the liquid full of paper cups will be bad
4. Recoverability test: After the liquid is poured out, the paper cup can be restored to the original
5. Strength test: Whether the paper cup will soften and damage after a period of liquid.
6. Appearance test: Whether the shape of the paper cup is beautiful, the pattern is beautiful
7. Ease of use test: Whether the paper cup feels good when used, whether the taste is good, will not puncturing.
8. Safety test: After the cup is filled with water, the cup will be deformed to spill liquid onto the user.